West Seneca Town Board Meeting Agenda 05/02/2005
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
May 2, 2005
The meeting is called to order at 7:30 P.M. with 30 seconds
of silent prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
7-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
Minutes #2005-6, April 18, 2005
Minutes from bid opening for the Cambridge Avenue Reconstruction Project, April 19, 2005
- Town Engineer re Bid award for Cambridge Avenue Reconstruction Project
- Highway Supt. re Status change for part-time laborers in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Perfect Attendance Bonus for part-time laborers at Ice Rink
- Highway Supt. re Appointment of summer help in Bldgs. & Grounds Dept.
- Highway Supt. re Purchases requiring Town Board approval
- Chief Gehen re Purchase requiring Town Board approval
- Town Clerk re Amusement license for Southgate Plaza
- Recreation Director re Appointment of part-time Recreation Attendants for soccer program
- Recreation Director re Status change for Recreation Leaders to part-time seasonal
- Recreation Director re Status change for Clerk Typist Paulette Krakowski to part-time seasonal
7-C DEPARTMENTAL PRESENTATIONS
Town Engineer – George Montz
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS