Opening a Business
Local businesses may receive assistance opening a business from the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce:
West Seneca Chamber of Commerce
Southgate Plaza 950-A Union Road
West Seneca, NY 14224-3432
- Permitting assistance
- Coordination of local incentives (where eligible)
- Real estate site selection
- Small business counseling services
- Access to public sector financing
- Introduction to appropriate town officials
- Introduction to local bankers and business people
What You Need To Know About West Seneca
- Shovel-ready development sites
- A business friendly environment
- Office space, production areas, industrial facilities, distribution centers, and retail locations
- A close proximity to all public facilities, business centers, and transportation routes
- Access to educated and trained employees
- Unprecedented access to highway, air, rail, and water transportation services.
- The New York Thruway (I-90), I-190, Expressways 219 and 400, and five bridges to Canada serve West Seneca.
- Four highway interchanges in the town enable efficient product distribution and employee transportation.
- Norfolk Southern and CSX operate multiple rail lines.
- Air service is available at the new Greater Buffalo-Niagara International Airport, located within five miles.
- Office space, production areas, industrial facilities, distribution centers, and retail locations are available in town.
- Land, leasing, and construction costs are competitive.
- First-ring suburb located in close proximity to all public facilities, business centers, transportation routes, attractions, and conveniences.
- Located at the center of North America’s fifth largest market. Within a day’s drive to major markets including New York, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Toronto, and Washington.
- Balanced and growing economy of manufacturing, service, and retail businesses.
- Local government and residents are business-friendly and support commercial growth.
- Regulations are limited. Incentives to expand are available for training, infrastructure, utilities, taxes, equipment, etc.
- Progressive approval processes, cost-effective services, and high-quality infrastructure provide an ideal growth environment.