Residential Back-up Generator Installations
The Town of West Seneca requires an application, fee and electrical inspection for the installation of any residential back-up generator system.
Code Compliance Items
- The location of the generator must comply with all local and state zoning ordinances
- Determine lot zoning and required lot setbacks to ensure proper placement
- A drawing or sketch is required which depicts the exact location of the generator
- The exhaust vent must comply with all local and state codes
- After installation, an electrical inspection must be completed