Resident ID Card
A Resident ID Card is required in order to be eligible for the resident rate at town owned facilities and programs, such as the West Seneca Ice Rink, Bi-Centennial Pool, Summer Day Camp and more.
Resident ID Cards are issued at the Town Clerks Office located in the West Seneca Town Hall:
- Monday - Friday
- Between the hours of 9:30 am - 11:30 am and 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Alternative times are available by appointment only by calling 716-558-3215
Resident ID Card Fees:
- Resident ID Cards are $10 and valid for 2 years
- Active Duty Military, veterans and senior residents (60+) no fee will be charged
Requirements to obtain a Resident ID Card for adults:
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Drivers License
- Proof of Residency: Current tax or utility bill
Requirements to obtain a Resident ID Card for children:
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or previous Resident ID Card
- Parents proof of Residency: Parents current tax or utility bill
Please note, resident must be present for issuance of a Resident ID Card. If a Resident ID Card is lost, a new one must be applied for at the cost of $10.