Resident ID Card
A Resident ID Card is required in order to be eligible for the resident rate at town-owned facilities and programs, such as the West Seneca Ice Rink, Veterans Pool, Summer Day Camp and more.
Resident ID Cards are issued at the Recreation Department located in the West Seneca Community Center. For more information, please contact the Recreation Department at 674-6086.
For the week of November 11th, Resident ID Cards will only be issued Tuesday through Friday between the hours of 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM.
Resident ID Cards are Issued:
- Monday - Friday
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- If there is a change in our regular schedule it will be noted above.
- Please be advised the Recreation Office is closed on most major holidays (if the holiday falls on a weekend, we may be closed on a weekday). Please check the Recreation Home Page to see if the office is closed on a select holiday or date. Click here for the Recreation Home Page.
Resident ID Card Fees:
- Resident ID Cards are $10 and valid for 2 years
- Active Duty Military, veterans and senior residents (60+) no fee will be charged
Requirements to obtain a Resident ID Card for adults:
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Drivers License
- Proof of Residency: Current tax or utility bill
Requirements to obtain a Resident ID Card for children:
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or previous Resident ID Card
- Parents proof of Residency: Parents current tax or utility bill
Please note, the resident must be present for the issuance of a Resident ID Card. If a Resident ID Card is lost, a new one must be applied for at the cost of $10. A passport is not an acceptable form of identification for a Resident ID Card.