Town Board Agenda 2017-14July 16, 2018, 7:00 pm
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
Meeting #2018-14 July 16, 2018
The meeting is called to order at 7:00 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
14-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
- Minutes #2018-13, July 2, 2018
- Minutes from July 9, 2018 bid opening – Sidewalk Replacement – Zone 2
14-B LEGAL NOTICES
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice:“OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER A REQUEST FOR A SPECIAL PERMIT FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 5190 SENECA STREET, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 279, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM C-2 TO C-2(S), FOR MINOR VEHICLE REPAIRS AND DISPLAY OF VEHICLES FOR SALE” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice:“OF RECEIPT OF THE INDEPENDENT PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT’S EXTERNAL AUDIT OF THE FISCAL AFFAIRS OF THE TOWN OF WEST SENECA FOR THE PERIOD BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2017 AND ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2017” in the Town of West Seneca.
14-C PUBLIC COMMENTS ON COMMUNICATIONS
14-D TABLED ITEMS
- Councilman Hanley re Appointment of Joseph Horan as laborer in Buildings & Grounds
- Town Attorney re Bid award for Repair & Replacement of Sidewalks – Phase II
- Town Attorney re Option to Renewal of agreement with Modern Recycling Inc.
- Highway Sup’t. re Termination of Justin Tynan as part-time laborer in Buildings & Grounds
- Highway Sup’t. re Appointment of Zachary Lembke as seasonal laborer in Buildings & Grounds
- Highway Sup’t. re Termination of Erin Gehen as seasonal laborer in Highway Department
- Highway Sup’t. re Appointment of seasonal laborers in Highway Department
- Chief Denz re Retirement of Detective Captain Patrick Shea
- Chief Denz re Reinstatement of Police Officer Christopher Bednasz
- Town Clerk re Status change of Margaret Pomana to seasonal
- Sr. Recreation Therapist for Sr. Services re Status change for Janet Kropczynski to seasonal
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS