Town Board Agenda 2018-07April 9, 2018, 7:00 pm
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
Meeting #2018-07 April 9, 2018
The meeting is called to order at 7:00 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
7-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
7- B LEGAL NOTICES
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice:“OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER A REQUEST FOR A REZONING FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 1420 UNION ROAD, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 112, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM R-65 TO C-1 FOR A PARKING LOT” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice:“OF THE ADOPTED BOND RESOLUTION OF THE TOWN BOARD OF THE TOWN OF WEST SENECA, ERIE COUNTY, NEW YORK, AUTHORIZING ADDITIONAL FINANCING FOR PARTIAL RECONSTRUCTION OF AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN ADDITION TO THE PUBLIC LIBRARY BUILDING; ESTIMATING THAT THE TOTAL COST THEREOF IS $13,387,921; APPROPRIATING SAID AMOUNT THEREFOR; AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $1,900,000 SERIAL BONDS OF THE TOWN TO FINANCE A PORTION OF SAID APPROPRIATION, IN ADDITION TO THE $8,432,045 PREVIOUSLY AUTHORIZED AND APPLICATION OF $1,430,759 OF ENERGY PERFORMANCE CONTRACT FUNDING AND $1,621,917 GRANT FUNDS RECEIVED OR EXPECTED TO BE RECEIVED FROM THE STATE OF NEW YORK TO BE EXPENDED TOWARDS THE COST OF SAID OBJECT OR PURPOSE OR REDEMPTION OF THE TOWN’S OBLIGATIONS ISSUED THEREFOR, OR TO BE BUDGETED AS AN OFFSET TO THE TAXES FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE PRINCIPAL OF AND INTEREST ON SAID BONDS” in the Town of West Seneca.
7-C TABLED ITEM
- Town Attorney re Chamber of Commerce lease agreement for Community Center
- Town Attorney re Spot Coffee lease agreement for Community Center
- Town Attorney re Stipulation of settlement – Kmart assessment challenge
- Chief Denz re Status change for part-time safety dispatcher Norman Brem to seasonal
- Chief Denz re Attendance at NYS Crisis Negotiators training conference
- Director of Finance re Attendance at Annual Town Finance School
- Sr. Recreation Therapist of Sr. Services re Status change for Mary Ann Gullo to seasonal
- Recreation Supervisor re SUNY Buffalo State College Men’s Rugby
- Recreation Supervisor re Non-exclusive facilities use permit & agreement – Fire District #1
- Recreation Supervisor re Non-exclusive facilities use permit & agreement – Fire District #4
- Recreation Supervisor re Non-exclusive facilities use permit & agreement – Canekt Softball
- Recreation Supervisor re West Seneca Lions Club Summer 2018 Concert Series
- Recreation Supervisor re Summer Day Camp safety plan, orientation manual and field trip itinerary
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS