Town Board Agenda
Town of West Seneca
1250 Union Road
West Seneca, NY
See map: Google Maps
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
Meeting #2017-19 October 2, 2017
The meeting is called to order at 7:00 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer followed by the
Pledge of Allegiance.
19-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
- Minutes #2017-18, September 18, 2017
- Minutes from Bid Opening for the Switzer Park Improvements Project, September 27, 2017
19-B LEGAL NOTICES
1. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF THE ADOPTED CHANGE IN THE ZONING ORDINANCE FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 172 WESTMINSTER ROAD, BEING PART OF NO. 206, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM M-2 TO C-1 FOR A RESIDENTIAL HOME” in the Town of West Seneca.
2. Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF THE ADOPTED CHANGE IN THE ZONING ORDINANCE FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 3369 – 3385 CLINTON STREET, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 29, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM R-50 TO C-2 & C-2(S), FOR A RESTAURANT WITH SERVICE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Councilman Hanley re Resignation of James Caruso from the Environmental Commission
- Councilman Hanley re Appointment of Elizabeth Cosgrove-Feeney to the Environmental Commission
- Town Attorney re Proposed Local Law No. 9 – Cold War Veterans Property Tax Exemption
- Town Attorney re Community Center & Library Café Space
- Town Engineer re Purchase of sewer jetter truck
- Chief Denz re Appointment of Gerard Mazurkiewicz, Jr. & Jaclyn Rupert as part-time PSD’s
- Chief Denz re Status change for Kathleen Brenner to part-time seasonal
- Senior Code Enforcement Officer re Permit Fee Schedule
- Senior Code Enforcement Officer re Electronic message board – 795 Center Rd.
- Senior Code Enforcement Officer re Electronic message board – 3440 Transit Rd.
- Senior Code Enforcement Officer re Electronic message board – 2193 Union Rd.
- Director of Finance re Community Development Block Grant
- Director of Finance re Budget amendment for CHIPS, Pave NY & Extreme Winter Recovery
- Town Justices re Justice Court Assistance Program Grant application
- Senior Recreation Therapist for Sr. Services re Status change for Marirose Bless to seasonal
- Recreation Supervisor re Revised Youth Engaged in Service manual & application
- Town Engineer re Bid award for the Switzer Park Improvements Project
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADSOctober 2, 2017, 7:00 pm