Senior Fitness Center
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Address: 4620 Seneca Street
The West Seneca Senior Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art fitness and health facility, located in the lower level of the Senior Citizen Center. The monthly membership is currently $10.00 and may be covered by your Health Insurance provider.
We welcome our NEW Fitness Instructor Jenifer Stanek!
She is a certified trainer is available to personalize your training and to offer group exercise classes to maximize your health benefits. The Strength & Flexibility Classes are available for an additional nominal fee.
Fitness Center Features:
A 71’x 78’ fitness area provides a Walking Track, approximately 72’x60’ around the circumference of the Gym Area. The Walking Track has a non-slip walking surface with sufficient cushioning to ease the load on knees and hips.
The exercise/recreation area contains:
- Walking Track
- Aerobic Area with 6x30 Mirror
- Rowing Machines
- Nautilus Elliptical Steppers
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Star Trac Treadmills
- Bocci Ball Court – 6’ x 30’
- Shuffleboard Court – 4’ x 28’ built into the floor
- Striking paint scheme in various horizontal and vertical stripes.
- Superinposed on the walls are white abstract figures consistent with the fitness theme.
- The ceiling has 104 fluorescent light fixture in groups of 8 or 12 which features Sky Panels, with the remainder of the ceiling in Star Command Blue.
- Track lighting around the perimeter focuses on the abstract fitness figures, further adding brightness to the area.
- An AVD/DVD system features two large screen displays, for viewing motivational DVD’s or watching regular televison fare while walking/working out.