West Seneca Town Board Meeting Agenda 12/01/2008
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
December 1, 2008
The meeting is called to order at 7:30 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer
followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
20-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
Minutes #2008-19, November 17, 2008
Minutes from the 2009 Special Districts & Preliminary Budget meeting, November 20, 2008
20-B LEGAL NOTICES
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER A REQUEST FOR A REZONING AND SPECIAL PERMIT FOR PROPERTY LOCATED AT 2880 TRANSIT ROAD, BEING PART OF LOT NO. 350, CHANGING ITS CLASSIFICATION FROM R-90A TO C-2(S), FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A TWO-STORY, 49-UNIT SENIOR HOUSING FACILITY” in the Town of West Seneca. (Young Development, Inc.)
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING THE REPEAL OF THE LOCAL LAW RELATIVE TO ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY REVIEW, CHAPTER 67 OF THE WEST SENECA TOWN CODE” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF THE ADOPTED LOCAL LAW NO. 3 OF THE YEAR 2008 ENTITLED ‘DUMPING ORDINANCE’” in the Town of West Seneca.
20-C TABLED ITEMS
- Ice Rink Remediation & Rehabilitation Project
- Aviation Consultants of WNY, Inc.
- Supervisor Piotrowski re Reappointment of Robert Rigby to Board of Assessment Review
- Town Engineer re 2008-09 Local Government Efficiency grant proposal
- Town Engineer re Purchases requiring Town Board approval
- Highway Supt. re Military leave of absence for Joseph Steen
- Highway Supt. re Purchase of vehicle
- Highway Supt. re Purchases requiring Town Board approval
- Town Clerk re Moran rezoning request
- Comptroller re Budgetary transfer request
- Code Enforcement Officer re Budgetary transfer request
- Town Justices re Budgetary transfer request
William P. Czuprynski, Plumbing Inspector’s report for September & October 2008
Ruth E. Breidenstein, Receiver of Taxes’ report for October 2008
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADS