Web-page under construction - new and updated content coming soon!
West Seneca Town Hall
1250 Union Road - Room 210
West Seneca, NY 14224
Phone: (716) 558-3242
Fax: (716) 677-4488
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
*Building, Plumbing & Electrical Permits must be issued by an Inspector*
Inspectors are available in office Monday - Friday between the hours of:
8:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
Noon - 2:00 P.M.
4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
**Permit Fees Are Doubled If Work Is Started Prior To Obtaining One**
558-3260 Email: email@example.com
Licensing Coordinator - Deputy Town Clerk
558-3243 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code Enforcement is committed to enforcing the Town of West Seneca's ordinances to abate and prevent nuisances within the community, through the inspection of commercial and residential properties in order to uphold and enforce codes and community standards thereby maintaining the town's high standards of curb appeal.
Please note: No inspections will be performed without a house number and permit
The applicant for a building permit will be responsible for these items:
- Any dirt, mud, stones, or rubbish left on the street or premises shall be cleaned at the end of each day
- General contractor or utility companies will be responsible for any settling of sidewalks or manhole relocation's
The following inspections must be made and recorded by the Building Department before the next stage of construction is to begin. It is the responsibility of the contractor and owner to see that thee inspections are not overlooked. Failure to do so may result in a STOP WORK ORDER and the need to dismantle prior work to verify code compliance.
A) Trench footing before concrete and all water is eliminated from the trench
*Cellar foundation walls 1' - 0 of stone around outside wall and walls are tarred
*Post holes for depth
B) Rough framing inspection upon completion of the following:
* All structural framing is complete
* Rough plumbing completed by West Seneca Licensed Plumber and inspected by our office
* Heating, ventilation and flues are installed
* Rough electrical wiring completed & inspected by the West Seneca Electrical Inspector
* Foundation location survey is required prior to framing
* No drywall to be hung
C) Insulation inspection after A and B are completed (before drywall is brought into building)
D) Final Inspection
* All exterior and interior finishes are to be completed
* Final electrical inspection
* All utilities connected and usable
* All concrete work completed to plans
* Final grading completed
* Final plumbing inspection required by our office
ALL INSPECTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO ENSURE CODE COMPLIANCE AND ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE OF CODE COMPLIANCE. REQUESTS FOR INSPECTIONS REQUIRE 24 HOURS NOTICE.
2018 PERMIT FEE SCHEDULE
- Knox-Box 3200 Series
- Property Line Requirements Handout
- Re-Zoning and Special Permit Process
- Siteplan Review Process
- Stormwater Retention Pond
- Zoning Board of Appeals Procedure
- Zoning Board of Appeals Sign-Off Sheet
- Zoning Map 2018-- Zoning Map Instructions