Accessible Parking Permits

To receive a temporary or permanent disabled parking permit, town residents must have an application form that has been completed and signed by a physician.

There is no fee for accessible parking permits. With proper authorization, permits can be issued while you wait. A valid NY State Driver's License or Non-Driver's ID card is required as proof of West Seneca residency. If you are picking up the permit for someone else, you must bring the applicant's license.

A permanent permit is valid for five years. After that time, a renewal can be issued without a new physician's application.

Printable Parking Permit Application

Completed forms may be brought to the Town Clerks Office, Room 212 or mailed with a copy of the NYS ID to:

Amy M Kobler
Town of West Seneca
1250 Union Road
West Seneca, NY 14224