Block Party Permits

To obtain a block party permit, you must submit via on-line, by mail or in person an application for a block party form to the West Seneca Town Clerks Office no earlier than two months prior to the scheduled party date.

There is no fee. After approval, a permit will be mailed to you.

  • Block parties shall not extend beyond the hour of 11:00 PM in accordance with the Noise Ordinance of the Town of West Seneca
  • Police and respective fire departments will be notified of the temporary closing of streets in order to provide continuous public safety
  • No structures may be placed in the pavement area
  • No obstructions may be placed in front of hydrants
  • The responsible party must be readily available in case of an emergency response to the area
  • All barricades must be movable
  • Due to numerous requests and limitation of equipment. the use of town owned barricades will be on a first come, first serve basis