Youth Open Gym
Join us in the CCL Youth Gym on select dates and times for FREE youth programming. Each session has limited space, pre-registration is required (no walk-ins). More information on dates, times, sessions and how to sign up can be found below.
Includes the below-listed activity but are not limited to the listed activity. Themes are subject to change at any time without notice. Activities vary throughout the season.
Ages 5-9 (Time Slot)
Birth Date Must Be Between
2/28/2009 - 1/10/2014
Ages 9-12 (Time Slot)
Birth Date Must Be Between
2/28/2006 - 1/10/2010
|1/10/2019||Basketball||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|1/17/2019||Hockey||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|1/24/2019||Dodgeball||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|1/31/2019||Capture the Flag||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|2/7/2019||Tag Games||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|2/21/2019||Yard Lawn Games||6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
|2/28/2019||Parent/Guardian vs. Kids
(1 Parent/Guardian allowed per 1 Child)
|6:00 - 6:50 PM||7:00 - 7:50 PM|
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- You must sign up / Pre-Register for this program.
- No Walks. This is for staffing purposes.
- Sign-ups are on a week by week basis. Signing up for week/session does not guarantee registration for the following or any future weeks/sessions.
- First Come, First Serve. Space is limited.
- VALID Resident ID Card Holders: Can call our office (674-6086) during our regular hours of operation (we will not accept sign-ups on our voicemail) the week before on Friday or the week of on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Spots are limited and on a first come, first serve basis. BE prepared to give your child's valid Resident ID Card number when calling. Calling does not guarantee a spot.
- NON-Resident ID Card Holders: Any person who does not have a Valid Resident ID Card can sign up (assuming space is available) on Wednesday or Thursday the week of by calling 674-6086. Spots are limited and on a first come, first serve basis. BE prepared to give your child's valid Resident ID Card number when calling. Calling does not guarantee a spot.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF INFORMATION:
- DROP OFF - Doors for the program open 5 minutes before the programs scheduled start time. The parent/guardian must be present when the doors open or the youth will not be permitted into the program. The parent/guardian must sign their child into the program.
- PICK UP - Parents/Guardians must sign their child out of the program. Please have your photo ID ready at pick up. Children will not be released without a Parent/Guardian.
- If someone else that is not the child's Parent/Guardian is dropping them off or picking them up from the program - please notify us at time of sign up.
- LATE PICKUP - Failure to pick up your child at the program end time (or within 5 minutes of the program end time) will result in your child not being able to participate in the program for the following three (3) dates. It is suggested Parents/Guardians stay in the building.
IF THE PROGRAM IS CANCELED LAST MINUTE:
- If the West Seneca Central School District closes/cancels school, after school or evening activities due to weather; this program will also be canceled due to weather.
- If West Seneca Town Hall and/or Town Offices close due to weather this program is also canceled due to weather.
- West Seneca Youth & Recreation reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- If a program is canceled for any reason it will be posted on our social media accounts:
- Facebook: West Seneca Youth & Recreation
- Twitter: WS_REC