Town Board Agenda
TOWN BOARD AGENDA
Meeting #2017-20 October 16, 2017
The meeting is called to order at 7:00 P.M. with 30 seconds of silent prayer followed by the
Pledge of Allegiance.
20-A MINUTES TO BE APPROVED
20-B LEGAL NOTICES
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER LOCAL LAW NO. 8 OF THE YEAR 2017 – TAX LEVY LIMIT OVERRIDE” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Proofs of publication and posting of legal notice: “OF A PUBLIC HEARING TO CONSIDER LOCAL LAW NO. 9 OF THE YEAR 2017 – COLD WAR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX EXEMPTION” in the Town of West Seneca.
- Supervisor Meegan re Designation of Halloween
- Supervisor Meegan re Appointment of Sally Tenhagen as part-time seasonal clerk typist
- Supervisor Meegan re Standard Workday & Reporting Resolution
- Senior Recreation Therapist of Sr. Services re Termination of Francis Maracle as part-time van driver
- Senior Recreation Therapist of Sr. Services re Appointment of David Kobler as part-time van driver
- Grant Writer re Erie County Community Development Block Grant
ISSUES OF THE PUBLIC
PRESENTATION OF COMMUNICATIONS BY BOARD MEMBERS AND DEPARTMENT HEADSOctober 16, 2017, 7:00 pm